Let There Be Peace On Earth!


We have several versions of the song on our
  I can also help you learn 
  Be sure to listen and watch my videos.
NEW VIDEO - In the following video, I play a traditional arrangement of Carol Of The Bells on 12 string acoustic guitar with The Wolf Rock Band::
Let There Be Peace On Earth And Rockin’ Guitars!

NEW VIDEO Carol Of The Bells Rock Version - Here Is My Rock Version with The Wolf Rock Band::
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPZMh-GMYJs

Carol Of The Bells - A Christmas Song - Just released album
Here is the MP3 Album at amazon.com

I have several different versions and arrangements of Carol Of The Bells available:

Carol Of The Bells - Traditional

Carol Of The Bells - Rock

Carol Of The Bells - Acoustic Guitar - 12 String Guitar

Carol Of The Bells - Rock Guitar Remix

Carol Of The Bells - Rock Guitar - Short Version

Want to know how to play Carol Of The Bells - Here is my page that gives you instructions:

How To Play Carol Of The Bells On Guitar

© Copyright 2013, 2014 by Mister Dave and The Wolf Rock Band  All Rights Reserved
Our music websites: